Follow by Email

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Not Ready - Originally Posted February 2013

As I prepared for today’s blog something was off.  I don’t feel I am supposed to post what I have written, at least not yet.  I am not sure what direction God is leading me in.  If he does not go with me, I will not go.  I know that whatever efforts I make in my own strength will fail.  While the efforts I make with his anointing will succeed.  The latter is my soul’s desire.

For those of us who find ourselves repentant of our mistakes, waiting on God for direction and waiting for his saving hand remember that those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.  They shall mount with wings of eagles.  They shall run and not be weary and they shall walk and not be faint (Isaiah 40:31).

Though The Lord may be silent, he is always there. ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment